Due to the complexities involved in distributing and deploying across 194 languages and 15 regions it's helpful to understand the processes involved.
So, how do you know which libraries to use? Using the information from the CDN page, you do the following:
- Download the current Manifest file.
- From the information in the Manifest file, download a copy of the
- Use the information in the
localization.jsonfile to determine the locale you wish to use for your web page.
- From the Manifest file, determine which distribution path you want to use from the 4 options for your CSS library.
- Now you need to determine the name of the CSS distribution according to the instructions on the CDN page. This represents the specific CSS library appropriate for your web page and your locale.
- To assemble the URL needed to import your MWF CSS library, combine the path from Step 4 with the library name from Step 6.
- Use these URLs to import the localized MWF distribution into your web pages.