Use a menu in a workflow or experience flow to allow the user to make a choice.
- Group together sets of related menu items and use a divider between groups.
- Use on unordered or ordered lists with nested anchors or spans.
- Don’t use menu for when the user can select multiple items at once. Consider instead select button.
- This component is not used in isolation so it does not meet all accessibility guidelines by itself. See Select Menu for an accessible implementation of menu.
Add a class name
f-sub-menu to the component to create sub menus.
- Schema definition: The menu schema defines the acceptable configurations, requirements, and options for each component.